Click the link below to hear the Daniel Song!



Daniel Song For Beth Moore Bible Study


Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

More about the Daniel Song

Well..... I thought that deal had kinda run it's course. But I'm getting more requests via email for the Daniel Song. So I've made it available here on the blog.

Let me say this first ... the song is FREE! Helping people memorize God's word is a ministry for us.

To download the song (I didn't think that was possible at first):

right click on the song link,
choose "save target as",
then choose where to save it on your computer.... and download the mp3.

Then if you have the right equipment you can burn it to CD. If you download it.... you might let me know here on the blog. (we're just curious how much it may get used)

We'd also be glad to U.S. mail an original copy of the song on CD with our little label stuck to it. (the CD probably sounds just a little better in quality of recording than an mp3). Either way is fine... and really we're not charging any money for this song. We're just glad that churches are picking it up and using it as a tool in conjunction with the Beth Moore bible study.

Some of the local churches have given us a love offering to help cover expenses. So all that to say... if you want a copy... please email me at kjam22@cox.net. I'd be glad to get a copy to anyone who wants to memorize God's word!

And thanks everybody for the interest!!

Comments:
Thank you for making this song and making it available, free, to us. As you may suspect, I'm doing the Beth Moore study, and this will help enormously in learning the scripture. I go on long walks, and I listen to scripture songs and sermons on my mp3 player. Thank you again! I love it!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?