Click the link below to hear the Daniel Song!



Daniel Song For Beth Moore Bible Study


Monday, October 16, 2006

 

We're On YouTube !

So I haven't posted anything in a while. It's just been quiet and the regular ole stuff. Until I got a copy of a video that was shot of us at Swadley' a couple of weeks back. An hour and a half's worth :)


I really appreciate Angela's relatives making this for me.


So I took one of the songs that I was singing (because it is my blog...... and even though I'm not the main singer) and put it on YouTube.


It took a while to figure out how to do all of that (mainly because I'm getting to be an old guy who doesn't understand new technology as well as he should).... but I got it done!


Hope you enjoy the show!!!


Comments:
This was fun to watch and you sound really great. And for anyone who lives in the OKC area, Swadleys is a great place to eat, kids are always welcome, the food is great and the people who own it are stellar. And if you come on a 2nd or 4th Saturday, we are doing this very thing.

I think you are smart smart smart to have figured out how to do this...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?