Click the link below to hear the Daniel Song!



Daniel Song For Beth Moore Bible Study


Friday, June 09, 2006

 

Interesting Week

Well, one can only say it was an interesting week.

Our military forces took out Zarqawi with a couple of well placed 500# bombs. And, the fight against terrorism took a big step forward.

Grafted In's 2nd CD is now in the hands of the manufacturer (Spectrum CD). I would guess we'll have it back, ready for sales, around the 1st week of July. I think it's going to be a very good CD, and I just want to say that I'm proud of it and of everybody that participated in it.

Our church has decided to not have the singles dance in our facilities. I know many people will be happy about that, and I appreciate everybody involved in this decision process.

Our friend DON started his own blog.

And possibly the biggest news of the week :)...... is that my wife sent in her retiremnt papers. After 27 years of teaching...... she's officially retired. And BOY is she happy about it! No more 8th graders. No more parent teacher conferences. She's very pleased.

So... we've made it through an exciting week. Grafted In plays tomorrow night at Swadley's. It should be a fun time!

Comments:
How exciting for Janice...that must be a great feeling...

The summer vacation that never ends....

:-)
 
congrat's to Janice, a well deserved retirement,however I feel a great sense of loss to the students of Mustang schools since they will never experience her talents, and her mind opening teachings. I know you have your hands full and the challenges that lay before you will need your undivided attention.
Sid
 
Sid!! I can't believe it... you're blogging!

Yeah... she is glad to be done with it.

And... you did a good job during opening this morning. :)
 
hope you have a great eek...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?