Click the link below to hear the Daniel Song!



Daniel Song For Beth Moore Bible Study


Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

No Excuses

Well..... I have no excuses for not bloging very frequently. Just reasons :) Work's been keeping me busy. Working on the new CD has been keeping me busy. And I just haven't taken the time.

BUT........ I thought I'd take a minute to post a picture of my new toy. Monday night I bought a new Mandolin. I've been playing a beginner model since learning to play one a couple of years back. Janice and I decided it was time to "upgrade" a bit. So here's a picture of my new mandolin. I'm gonna name it Hank. That should be a good name.......


Comments:
Thanks so much for your kind comment on my site. I'm glad to make a new pal! Also, it was a delight to click on your link and find some down-home gospel music. My toe is tappin!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?