Click the link below to hear the Daniel Song!



Daniel Song For Beth Moore Bible Study


Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

Okay.... I'm bloggin now



Im in Houston now. 3 days this week. Today the car I was riding in hit a piece of angle iron in the road and flattened two tires. That was a new experience. Nobody was hurt. The weather is ugly, but warmer than Oklahoma City.

Staying in the same hotel as always. Watched American Idol last night. Will watch again tonight.

I did have an incredible desert this evening that was brought up with my meal from room service.

Here's a picture of it :) Am I bored???






Comments:
OK, how can you be bored? You love American Idol...you are eating fancy food that you didn't even have to make. This is spoken like a true man...what I wouldn't give for a night or two being bored like that. :-) :-)

Go down to the kitchen and see if you can help them with the dishes or something...or pick your clothes up off the floor...

Oh...and I'm glad your bored there rather than in the hospital.
 
The dessert looks good...

I'm going on a cruise in March...I'll eat more dessert than you did...nah...nah...nah!!! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?